[NFBofSC] 🥳NFB OF SC BLACK LEADERS SOCIAL

Andrew Adams adams.andrewd at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 18:21:56 UTC 2023

🙌The NFB of SC Association of Blind Black Leaders  Is inviting you yes, you. And you. And you. And of course you to come out tomorrow December 21st @ 7pm  to unwind and celebrate the holiday season with us! 🎉 Join for a virtual gathering to relax, enjoy each other’s company, and play engaging games together as we bid farewell to the 2023 year.  ☕️ Sip on hot tea, hot cocoa, coffee, and savor the festive delights of eggnog and Christmas cookies. Let’s create a virtual haven where we can let our hair down, share laughter, and make these last moments of the year truly special. 🙌 Bring your festive spirit, and let’s connect, indulge, and rejoice in the joy of togetherness! 🥳🎁
NFB OF SC ZOOM👇🏼👇🏼

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09
Meeting ID: 803 254 3777 Passcode: 124578
One tap mobile +19292056099,,8032543777#US (New York)

Andrew D. Adams
“Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.”