[NFBofSC] Statewide Seminar Auction to benefit Rocky Bottom

nfbsc.lab.4 at gmail.com nfbsc.lab.4 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 14:20:35 UTC 2023

Hi Fellow federationists,

Once again there will be an auction at the statewide seminar benefitting
Rocky Bottom.

The most successful auctions have some of the best home made cakes made by
our own members. So, if you can bake super excellent pound cakes and other
baked good, please help our cause and bring some of your tasty treats with a
description.

Also, we only have a limited number of spots to hold these auctions, since
we have a full agenda. So that we can maximize on our fund raiser, please
bring items valued $25 or more. I know of some businesses donating things
like televisions, so if you know a generous donor, involve them by asking
for an auction item.

Thanks, and let's have a successful and fun auction,

Thom Spittle

Chairman

Rocky Bottom

803-331-3344