[NFBofSC] FW: [Brl-monitor] The Braille Monitor, February 2023

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Wed Feb 1 10:52:58 UTC 2023

Steve Cook

If you would like to join the Computer Science & Technology Division for the
NFB of SC list serve, please send a message to
<mailto:SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org> SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org

National Association of Guide Dog Users Board Member

President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the
Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the SC Association of Guide Dog Users Division