[NFBofSC] Sweethearts Ball

Andrew Adams adams.andrewd at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 19:06:01 UTC 2023

Greetings from the Fundraising Committee,

We want to thank everyone for supporting our upcoming Sweethearts Ball,
unfortunately we have exceeded our invitations deadline. However, we are
still accepting monetary gifts or gift cards to be used for door prize
giveaways. They can be sent threw paypal, mailed to the Federation Center or
you can bring it with you when you arrive to the Ball.

Please reach out to Debra Canty at (803)775-5792 or Andrew Adams at
(803)2693803 Co-chairs Fundraising Committee