[NFBofSC] Public relations and social media committee meeting canceled for the month of February

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 18:53:48 UTC 2023

Hello to all, This is just a quick note to let everyone who serves on the public relations and social media committee that there will be no meeting for the month of February. We will resume  monthly meetings in March.

Lori anne coley
President
National Federation of the blind of South Carolina sports an recreation  division.
Secretary
Public relations and social media committee
803-316-9838
Click to donate, or join our membership, and follow us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC
Purchase your Sports And Rec division koozie
      !
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/sportrecnfbsc?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Support my new business !
Tastefully simple consultant shop, host a party for your nonprofit, school, or church!
Https://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/lcoley