[NFBofSC] Sad News from South Carolina

Linda Dizzley ldizzley at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 12 19:00:12 UTC 2023

On one hand, I am happy because I believe that he is at peace with the Lord but on the other hand I am so sad, my heart is truly heavy. Mr. Wilson meant the world to me with his inspiring  story and his love for others. He truly loved the national Federation of the blind and worked hard to encourage others.  I took him as my adopted dad. He will truly be missed. I am sending my love to the family. .