[NFBofSC] Thanks SC Affiliate

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Mon Feb 13 11:03:46 UTC 2023

Hi Kris,

Thanks for the below message and putting your thoughts out! You will be
missed here in SC!

I wish you the best in the future and I will enjoy continuing getting to
know you from a distance! I know you will succeed in your next step in life!

>From your Brother Steve!

Steve Cook

If you would like to join the Computer Science & Technology Division for the
NFB of SC list serve, please send a message to
<mailto:SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org> SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org

National Association of Guide Dog Users Board Member

President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the
Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the SC Association of Guide Dog Users Division