[NFBofSC] Corrected Braille Readers are Leaders Results

Jamie Allison nfbsccherokeejamie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 18:35:01 UTC 2023

Hello, all...
There were a couple of corrections that came across with our Braille
Readers are Leaders contest info... I was still pulling some data from an
older file due to the computer shakeup, so please see below for the correct
results! Nothing changed, but our top winner and district are getting
credit for their correct total of minutes read. I sincerely apologize for
the mixup!

1st place - Lenora Robertson - 7,140 minutes read
1st place - district 5 - 8,620 minutes
The grand total of minutes for all 5 readers was...
(Drumroll, please!)
14,555 minutes!
This is the equivalent to almost 250 hours of reading! Whoooooah!
Thanks, all!

--
Jamie R. Allison, MAAA
She/her/hers

With love, hope, and determination we, in the National Federation of the
Blind, will turn our dreams into reality!