[NFBofSC] NFB F Sports & rec guest speaker, Richie Flores 3/14/2023

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Thu Feb 16 10:55:25 UTC 2023

>From our friends in Florida!

Mark your calendars to join the sports and recreation group on March 14th @ 8 PM to listen to our guest speaker, Richie Flores, President NFB sports and recreation division, second Vice president of National Beep Baseball Association, and UC Berkley  TRiO Career Advisor/Career Services Counselor. Here is a link to his bio.

https://dsp.berkeley.edu/people/ricardo-flores.

Richie will share about the national sports and recreation division, playing beep baseball, and answer our questions. Feel free to invite others.

Join zoom:  <https://zoom.us/j/93835426045> https://zoom.us/j/93835426045 or +16468769923,,93835426045#

Thanks,

Denise Valkema

(305)972-8529