[NFBofSC] Communities of Faith Division Dissolution and Group Formation

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 02:45:01 UTC 2023

All,

As of this evening's Communities of Faith meeting, our division has been
dissolved into a group.
This new group will be run by a voted upon chair. If you are interested in
serving in this role, which mainly requires you to spearhead group efforts
by organizing quartly calls/educational opportunities, please notify myself
and Anna Price by the end of the day on Friday, March 3rd. Dues are no
longer relevant in order to participate in voting matters or holding this
position as groups are not governed by constitutions.
Our group will meet on Wednesday, March 8th at 8 PM to decide on a group
chair.
Please feel to reach out to me off list if you have any additional
questions.
Thank you immensely to both Kristopher Crawley and Anna Price for all their
instrumental work over the last year of division work. Y'all are wonderful
and talented folks with hearts full of love and passion for the education
of those around you.
Best,
Elizabeth
--
Elizabeth Rouse
She/her/hers
Elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
(563) 210-1854
“If you can see yourself as an artist, and you can see that your life is
your own creation, then why not create the most beautiful story for
yourself?” - Miguel Ruiz