[NFBofSC] Menus4ALL Podcast

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sat Feb 25 14:40:27 UTC 2023

Hi All,

Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! Feel free to share this
information with everyone!

The Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB of SC invites you to
listen to our newest podcast! Stephanie Jones, VP of Marketing with
Menus4ALL joined the Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB of SC
to discuss and demo the app Menus4ALL. Stephanie gave a great presentation
and this is a wonderful app! Stephanie discusses many different features of
the app. There is a direct link to the podcast at the bottom of this
message.

You can find our podcast by searching for "National Federation of the Blind
of South Carolina" using your favorite podcast platform. If you have
suggestions for any upcoming podcast, please write Steve Cook at
cookcafe at sc.rr.com <mailto:cookcafe at sc.rr.com> . Accessible Pharmacy will be
joining us on Saturday, March 11, 2023 at 11:00 AM Eastern!

If you would like to receive messages about upcoming events pertaining to
audio described movies, technology presentations, podcast, ETC, please send
me an Email to cookcafe at sc.rr.com <mailto:cookcafe at sc.rr.com>  if you would
like to be added to my announce only list.

If you need to reach Stephanie with Menus4ALL, her Email  address is
Stephanie at menus4all.com <mailto:Stephanie at menus4all.com>

https://anchor.fm/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-south-carolina/episode
s/Menus4ALL-e1vgm0o

Steve Cook

If you would like to join the Computer Science & Technology Division for the
NFB of SC list serve, please send a message to
<mailto:SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org> SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org

National Association of Guide Dog Users Board Member

President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the
Blind of SC

President of the SC Association of Guide Dog Users Division