[NFBofSC] Braille Readers are Leaders contest update!!!!

Jamie Allison nfbsccherokeejamie at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 18:25:38 UTC 2023

Just in time to bring a bit more excitement to your first week of the new
year... here is the latest update from the Braille Readers are Leaders
contest!

So far, we have five readers signed up and with a voracious appetite for
reading! Some readers already have reached totals of more than 1,000
minutes! The district bragging rights contest is also well underway...
currently, district 2 is in the lead with 3,689 minutes; district 5 is not
far behind with 3,475, and district 4 is coming in with 825. The contest is
not over until January 23rd, so there is still more time to read! It's
certainly NOT too late to join in on the fun even if you haven't signed up
yet. There will be national and state-level prizes, some of which are
earned and others that are  randomly chosen among the participants. If you
need more info on getting signed up, please reach out to Jamie and she will
be more than glad to assist. The more readers our state has to sign up, the
better we represent our affiliate! Stay tuned for further updates!

--
Jamie R. Allison, MAAA
She/her/hers

With love, hope, and determination we, in the National Federation of the
Blind, will turn our dreams into reality!