[NFBofSC] Sports And Rec, division invites you to become a member

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 13:16:26 UTC 2023

Hello  everyone,

The SC sports and Rec. Division invites you to become a member.  dues are $5 a year. Please note that in order to be a member of Sports And Rec. division, you must be current with your member dues to the affiliate. Dues for the affiliate are $10. You can pay your dues by heading over to our donations page (  https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/sportrecnfbsc?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US) to make a payment, or mail a check to the Federation Center at 119 S Kilbourne Rd Columbia, SC 29205. Please note that if you are paying your dues for the affiliate or Sports And Rec division  you must note that either in the description/note box on the donation form, or on PayPal. If sending a check you would want to note this on the memo line. If this is not done, your payment will be considered a general donation to the NFB of SC. Everyone is welcome to join, we would love to have you.
Our next meeting will be held on Wednesday, January 11th at 6PM.Join us on Tuesdays and Saturdays for ourSC Get Fit sessions.
Use our donation link to purchase chances for one of our 7 prizes we’re giving away in march at our monthly meeting.   1 chance for $5 or 5 for $20. and also we are still selling Sports And Rec division
Koozies for $5. And whistles for$2.

Note to current members, please email us your address, phone number, and inform us of the chapter that you are currently a member of so that we can update our membership roll.  The email for Sports And Rec division is srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com

Lori anne coley
President
National Federation of the blind of South Carolina sports an recreation  division.
Secretary
Public relations and social media committee
803-316-9838
Click to donate, or join our membership, and follow us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC
Purchase your Sports And Rec division koozie
      !
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/sportrecnfbsc?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Support my new business !
Tastefully simple consultant shop, host a party for your nonprofit, school, or church!
Https://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/lcoley