[NFBofSC] Positive Note 1900

Shannon Cook coffeequeensc1 at sc.rr.com
Wed Jan 11 05:24:22 UTC 2023

Definitely Kris.  With Steve and me both being sick, this was our only way
to keep up with the day's events.  Thankfully, we are doing much better
yesterday and today.   We appreciate the well wishes and look forward to
using the goodies in the coffee basket that I won from the SC Association of
Black Leaders' drawing.

Shannon Cook

Member, National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina

The greatest investment you can make in this world is kindness.