[NFBofSC] Cooking thermometer

Nancy Irwin Nancyeirwin at outlook.com
Wed Jan 11 12:38:54 UTC 2023

Good morning everybody,
I could just go to Maxi aids and find one but I wondered if anybody had a particular thermometer that they enjoy using for cooking? I know there are standalone talking ones, I also know there are some that connect with Bluetooth through some sort of app to your phone. I would just like to know what people are using. Evidently mine disappeared somewhere. I don't know if it was broken and was thrown away or whatever but when I needed it the other day I didn't have it so, I am in the market for a new one. Please share your ideas
Thanks!

Nancy Irwin
nancyeirwin at outlook.com
Sent from my iPhone