[NFBofSC] Public relations and social media committee meeting tonight

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 23:17:26 UTC 2023

Good afternoon, just a quick reminder to join us tonight at 7PM for our Public Relation and Social Media Committee meeting. It will take place on our N FBSC zoom platform. Look forward to seeing you there.

NFBSC zoom

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09 (https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09)

Lori anne coley
President
National Federation of the blind of South Carolina sports an recreation  division.
Secretary
Public relations and social media committee
803-316-9838
Click to donate, or join our membership, and follow us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC
Purchase your Sports And Rec division koozie
      !
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/sportrecnfbsc?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Support my new business !
Tastefully simple consultant shop, host a party for your nonprofit, school, or church!
Https://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/lcoley