[NFBofSC] WSPA Greenville Chapter/Your Carolina

Shannon Cook coffeequeensc1 at sc.rr.com
Fri Jan 20 05:42:03 UTC 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr-QKAAZja0

I am posting this link to YouTube for the TV appearance to promote the
Greenville Chapter's membership drive on Saturday.  I know Demetrius
Williford posted the link earlier in the week, but I could not get it to
take me to that video.  Just in case anyone else had trouble finding it, I
wanted to give another option.  JW Smith and Gwen Ellenberg did a great job.

Shannon Cook

Member, National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina

The greatest investment you can make in this world is kindness.