[NFBofSC] Wayaround

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Wed Jan 25 11:09:02 UTC 2023

Hi All,

Feel free to share this with your networks!

The Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB of SC will have a
presentation from Michael Doise from WayAround. Michael will tell us all
about the app and its features, the tags used for labeling purposes, history
of WayAround and much much more! We hope you will join us for this WayAround
presentation using the below Zoom information!