[NFBofSC] Join us for a Get Fit Session - this evening @5:30 PM ET!

ms. j.l. bright ms.jlbright at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 18:45:25 UTC 2023

Hi Federation Member,

Are you tired of the same old workout routines? Want to spice things up while strengthening your abs and back? Then join us this evening  @5:30pm ET for a “Get Fit” Session with a twist!

No matter if you're a fitness newbie or a seasoned pro, this session is open to all fitness levels and age groups.  It's time to come out of your comfort zone and join a community of fitness enthusiasts who support each other on their fitness journeys.

But that's not all, we promise to make you laugh too!  Why? Because laughter is the best medicine and the most effective ab workout.  LOL😂 Just kidding!  But seriously, our “Get Fit” Session is guaranteed to bring a smile to your face and leave you feeling stronger and more refreshed.

So, simply tap the Zoom link below and let's make some gains, some friends, and some jokes!

Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Best regards,

Palmetto Zoom Link:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8648789090?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 864 878 9090
Passcode: 124578
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,8648789090# US (New York)
+13017158592,,8648789090# US (Germantown)

Janice Bright, MA OL
NFB of SC SC Sports & Rec Division