[NFBofSC] Employer of the year nominations

David W Bundy david.bundy at twc.com
Fri Jul 21 22:24:17 UTC 2023

Good evening,

Time is short, but I am seeking nominations for Employer of the Year.  If
you know of an employer who deserves to be recognized for their efforts to
provide employment opportunities for blind people in South Carolina, please
send me a note to nominate them.  Please include information about why you
think they deserve to be recognized, information about any blind employees,
and a contact at the company.  It is important that a representative of the
company be able to attend the banquet to accept the award, so I will need to
be able to contact them to ensure that someone will be available to accept
the award.

I am in the process of scheduling a meeting of the committee for next week,
so it is important that I receive your nominations by early next week.

David W Bundy, MSW, CPM

Assistive Technology Consultant

West Columbia, SC

(803) 447-7629