[NFBofSC] Embassy Suites Room Reservations Coming to a Close

Marty McKenzie marty2music at outlook.com
Sun Jul 23 17:19:32 UTC 2023

Good Afternoon All,

This is a friendly reminder that hotel rooms for the NFB of SC state convention can be booked through close of business on Thursday, July 27, 2023 at the Embassy Suites. Rooms can be booked at $112 plus tax and any applicable fees for singles, doubles, triples and quads for August 17- 20, 2023. You may call the Embassy Suites at 803-252-8700. Members are not being charged the first night's room; instead, a hold is placed on your card until check-in. It is very important that you make your reservations by Thursday, July 27, 2023 to obtain the convention rate!

For those who are trying to make a final decision about attending and staying in the hotel, please attend to this important detail as soon as possible. The hotel will release the room block after July 27, 2023 as specified in our contract.

I look forward to seeing each of you there!

My Best,

Marty

Marty R. McKenzie, President
National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina
119 S. Kilbourne Road
Columbia, SC 29205
Phone: 803-254-3777
Mobile: 843-939-8091