[NFBofSC] Dear members and supporters of the NFB of SC Spartanburg Chapter,

Melinda Jones melindajones0571 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 17:27:36 UTC 2023

Dear members and supporters of the NFB of SC Spartanburg Chapter,

We would like to extend our heartfelt appreciation to each and every one of
you for your tremendous participation and unwavering support during our
recent cleaning basket fundraiser. Your dedication and generosity have
played a vital role in making this event a resounding success.

Your contributions have enabled us to further our mission of empowering
blind and visually impaired individuals in our community. With your help,
we can continue to provide essential resources, advocate for equal
opportunities, and create a more inclusive society for all.

We would also like to extend our warmest congratulations to Francine
Johnson of the Spartanburg Chapter for winning the prize drawing! Your
enthusiasm and active involvement have not only made a significant impact
on our cause but have also earned you this well-deserved recognition. We
appreciate your dedication and commitment to our chapter.

Once again, we extend our deepest gratitude to everyone who participated,
donated, and supported our cleaning basket fundraiser. Together, we are
making a difference and forging a brighter future for the blind and
visually impaired community.

Thank you for being the driving force behind our success.

With sincerest thanks,
NFB of SC Spartanburg Chapter