[NFBofSC] Weekly Zoom Events for the NFB of SC

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sun Jun 18 12:36:43 UTC 2023

Hi All,

Below are the meetings taking place this week on the NFB of SC Zoom
platform. Also, below is a link to our calendar on our NFBofSC.org website.
Going forward this is where all meetings will be posted.

All Events | National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina
(nfbofsc.org) <https://nfbofsc.org/all-events>

Monday, June 19, 2023

Public Relations & Social Media 7:00 PM NFB of SC Zoom

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Get Fit with the Sports & Rec Division 5:30 PM Palmetto Zoom

Diabetes Action Network 7:00 PM NFB of SC Zoom

Thursday, June 22, 2023

Computer Science & Tech Division 8:00 PM NFB of SC Zoom

Saturday, June 24, 2023

Get Fit with the Sports & Rec Division 9:00 AM Palmetto Zoom

SC Tech Talk 3:00 PM NFB of SC Zoom