[NFBofSC] Weekly Zoom Events

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Wed Jun 28 09:52:24 UTC 2023

Hi Lori Ann,

I am working on trying to figure this out.

Thanks for the message!

Steve Cook

SteveCook at tweesecake.social <mailto:SteveCook at tweesecake.social>

@CSTDofNFBSC at tweesecake.social

If you would like to join a brand new Email list dedicated to Mastodon and supporting apps! Below is the information to subscribe and post to the Mastodon list!

To post send a message to : mastodon at groups.io <mailto:mastodon at groups.io>