[NFBofSC] Join the Sports And Rec division nationally and enter to win $1000

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 19:17:15 UTC 2023

South Carolina, the $1000 drawing has a limited amount of tickets available to purchase. We are only selling 200 tickets and we now  at 89 tickets have been sold. When you pay your $20, you are entering the $$1000 drawing  it will also include your membership to the National Sports And Rec division. so,  make sure you fill out the registration form below . Click the PayPal link to send your money for the drawing, and to become a member.    Thanks for participating. You do not need to be present to win.

   Attention Sports and Recreation Federationists!

We are thrilled to invite you to our highly anticipated NFB 23 convention, where our Sports and Recreation Division has partnered with Safety Education Empowering Defense (SEED) and a talented yoga instructor to bring you an incredible lineup of events. And that's not all! By participating, you have a chance to win a whopping $1000 and become a valued member of our esteemed Sports and Rec division.

Here's a rundown of the events you don't want to miss:

1. SEED with STRIVE4You - Sunday, July 2, from 3-5 pm in Room 346B.
   Prepare to enhance your safety education and empower your defense skills alongside the dedicated trainers from SEED. We encourage generous donations to support our blind trainers, as their expertise is invaluable.

2. SEED with STRIVE4You - Tuesday, July 4, from 6:30-8:45 am in Room 346B.
   Start your Independence Day with a powerful session focusing on safety and defense. Join us bright and early to kickstart your day with the right mindset.

3. Yoga with Becky - Wednesday, July 5, from 6:30-8:45 am in Room 346B.
   Indulge in a rejuvenating yoga session guided by the talented Becky. Experience the benefits of movement and find inner peace as you navigate the convention's busy schedule.

4. SEED with STRIVE4You - Thursday, July 6, from 6:30-8:45 am in Room 346B.
   Conclude your convention experience with another impactful session alongside the SEED team. Deepen your understanding of personal safety and defense techniques.

To ensure a seamless registration process, we kindly request that you pre-register using the following link: [Pre-registration Link](https://forms.gle/QNiTPszuciqVnzqa9). If you prefer in-person assistance, visit us at Table A44 in the exhibit hall on Sunday, July 2, or Monday, July 3.

Additionally, we are excited to announce our exclusive "#JoinTheMovement 1000 dollar Raffle!" By paying your dues and entering the raffle, you not only support our mission but also stand a chance to win the grand prize of $1000. To join the raffle and become a part of our vibrant community, use the following PayPal link: [Raffle PayPal Link](https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/nfbsportsandrec/20).

Remember, time will be limited during our business meeting for registration, so we highly encourage you to pre-register or visit us at Table A44. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to connect, learn, and win!

Sincerely,

Richie Flores
President, Sports and Recreation Division

Richie Flores
Vocational Enrichment Consultant
p: 512-769-2754

Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Purchase your tickets to win a Fitbit watch drawing takes place at SC convention.
1 for $5 or 3 for $10.
Click link to join us, purchase tickets, or follow on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC