[NFBofSC] We Kare Committee prayer request

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sun Mar 5 14:39:47 UTC 2023

Thanks for letting us know Melinda. We will definitely remember his mom in our prayers!

Steve Cook

If you would like to join the Computer Science & Technology Division for the NFB of SC list serve, please send a message to  <mailto:SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org> SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org

National Association of Guide Dog Users Board Member

President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the SC Association of Guide Dog Users Division