[NFBofSC] We Kare Committee prayer list

Linda Dizzley ldizzley at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 7 18:25:54 UTC 2023

I am sending my prayers and condolences to Judy and the family and pray that they can look to the Lord who will give them strength. Sending prayers of strength also to Deborah as it takes strength to be there for your sister.
I also send prayers and condolences to the Gaines family.
If there is anything that I can do, I’m a phone call away.