[NFBofSC] FW: Computers for the Blind - Special Offer - Laptop Discounts*

Marty McKenzie marty2music at outlook.com
Thu Mar 9 01:39:07 UTC 2023

Good Evening All,

I received the below e-mail and the attachment today. Please share as appropriate within your networks.

My Best,

Marty

Computers for the Blind - Special Offer - Laptop Discounts*

[https://i.imgur.com/G9arwkM.png]

This email is from an *EXTERNAL SENDER*. Make sure you trust the sender and the content of the email before clicking on any link or taking any action

[https://i.imgur.com/vybDHRy.png]

Attachments were cleaned of potential threats.
Hello Marty,

Computers for the Blind (CFTB) would like to announce a limited time discount on our standard Laptops.

Individuals can receive discounts off our Laptop price of $200.

  *   Discounts available up to $150 off
  *   Customers pay for any upgrades
  *   While supplies last
* Offer subject to eligibility

CFTB is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to bridging the digital divide for the community of the blind and visually impaired. We do this by providing affordable, accessible refurbished computers and training. Computers are delivered right to the doorstep with JAWS or ZoomText ready to go.

Attached is an accessible PDF flyer with more details about this offer.

Contact us if you have any questions or we can provide additional information about this offer.
Call 214-340-6328 or email - info at computersfortheblind.org<mailto:info at computersfortheblind.org>

Best Regards,

Stacy Turos, Outreach - Marketing & Sales
Computers for the Blind
outreach at computersfortheblind.org<mailto:outreach at computersfortheblind.org>
https://www.computersfortheblind.org<https://ct-url-protection.portal.checkpoint.com/v1/load/DZhTaY9XB9X2L9FuYSdTCFQ6Tkj9Fxgr2BbZuCbSkrvvNArG824Gj7V9gBkXdgkWoIOGUw8zbMnWj9MDBDFKDFuyVyH-vS94sDe0qt4r5L-PpVvhgNuglS1-ln4DIm2DW0lY46P-D2Nr84cS9OXy032K-8QggGjxmoeF78qs14SsinTM5OXl5mRnpscMRA4TgAY9oubBcuso4pewTvKBz0dnkIj48C25yxJMoK-BrniwlMWntbUZNyNNC2aYo2bH95pVkwUufYM985A9QVxpVBLcryPdfHwmoCl-r74Jx1eG1k4IWdKjnH3JzyaeBW2LEe0TNQ8>

Secured