[NFBofSC] Resources for a blind gentleman in Columbia

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 19:58:47 UTC 2023

Good afternoon, I was contacted by a gentleman who I met a while back at the South Carolina Commission For The Blind, who is from the Columbia area, he is looking for resources, or any help that we may know of to assist him. The apartment he was staying at was taken over by new management and they raise the rent extremely high. He has been forced to put his things in storage and has moved out and currently staying at a hotel. He’s working with Housing Authority trying to find a location to move into. That would be within his budget and in a safe area. His income is limited. If anyone knows of apartments or houses in the Columbia area in a decent place where he could feel safe or any resources to help him to find a location that he can afford please message me directly so I can get the resources back to him. Thanking you in advance for your support.

Lori anne coley
President  NFBSC sports an rec. Div.
Secretary
Public relations and social media committee
803-316-9838
Click to donate, or join our membership, and follow us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC
Purchase your Sports And Rec division koozie get 2 for $4
<https:/www.paypal.com/paypalme/sportrecnfbsc?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US>

Support NFB, Sumter Chapter, Houston, fundraiser
Tastefully simple   shop <https://www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11475864