[NFBofSC] Announcing the Diabetes Action Network 50/50 Raffle!

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Tue Mar 21 22:41:14 UTC 2023

Steve Cook
Do you enjoy reading books? How about discussing books? Well we would like to invite you to the group for the discussion and recommendation of books for everyone! When recommending books, always include the title, author and the platform you found the book. To subscribe to this list, send a message to bookdiscussionandrecommendations+subscribe at googlegroups.com