[NFBofSC] Save The Dates (Lee County Chapter)

Linda Dizzley ldizzley at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 22 03:17:14 UTC 2023

SAVE THE DATES!

April 8th and April 22, 2023

The Lee County Chapter will be hosting two great events:

April 8, 2023, 11:00 am-1:00 pm
“Adapting To Blindness and Vision Impairment Appreciation Brunch  and Workshop”

We will be honoring several supporters from the community from 11:00  a.m. to 12:00 noon

From 12:00 - 1:00 pm, we will showcase and demonstrate various adaptive technology such as using an IPhone, a mini Braille lesson and using a CCTV; braille note taker, tape player,  and other items that the blind use daily to “Live the Lives We Want”

Our very own Ashley Abraham (author and Garrett Mosley, Darlington Chapter President  will be in attendance, as well as a representative from Accessible Pharmacy.

Seats are limited to 50 so reserve your seat by March 31st, while they last.  This is a free event.

April 22, 2023, the Lee County Chapter will host their 2nd Bowling and Dinner event.  We will enjoy a day of bowling with friends and family.  Afterwards, we will go to a local restaurant to enjoy a delicious meal while we fellowship and just enjoy each other’s company as we spread the works of the NFB of South Carolina.

Call 803 459-4585 to reserve a spot for these events or contact any member of the Lee County  Chapter for further information.

Linda Dizzley, Chapter President