[NFBofSC] Virtual Career Information Session, Hosted by The Social Security Administration

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Thu Mar 23 09:15:11 UTC 2023

Steve Cook
Do you enjoy reading books? How about discussing books? Well we would like
to invite you to the group for the discussion and recommendation of books
for everyone! To subscribe to this list, send a message to
bookdiscussionandrecommendations+subscribe at googlegroups.com

*This message was sent to DCS All*
Please spread the word! This is an event for the public to learn more about
federal employment opportunities with the Office of Systems.
The Social Security Administration, Office of Systems is hosting a Virtual
Career Information Sessionon March 29th, 2023 from 3:30PM to 5:30PM EST.
Participants will learn about our exciting Information Technology (IT)
career opportunities and the application process.
In honor of both Black History month in February and Women's History month
in March, participants will have an opportunity to hear from our diverse
panel of women and HBCU graduates as they share their experiences working
for SSA and answer questions.
Registration is available on Eventbrite: Virtual Career Information Session
Tickets, Wed, Mar 29, 2023 at 3:30 PM | Eventbrite Questions? Contact us at
ssa.systems.recruitment at ssa.gov Attached is the PDF file containing the same
information as above, to share with family or friends who may be interested
in attending this virtual event.
Investing in OUR people and progress!