[NFBofSC] Zoom Events for the Week of 3/27/2023

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sun Mar 26 18:27:10 UTC 2023

Monday, March 27, 2023

Anderson Chapter Meeting 6:00 PM Palmetto Zoom

SC Association of Guide Dog Users 8:00 PM NFB of SC Zoom

Agenda:

Welcome and introduction

Roll call

Treasurers report

Secretary report

Pop corn fund raiser

Discussion of misconceptions of a guide dog

Any announcements for the good of the group

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Get Fit with the Sports & Rec Division 5:30 PM Palmetto Zoom

Palmetto Connects 7:00 PM NFB of SC Zoom

Diversity & Inclusion Committee 8:00 PM NFB of SC Zoom

NFB of SC Zoom

 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09>
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777

Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)

+13017158592,,8032543777# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

Palmetto Zoom

 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8648789090?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09>
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8648789090?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 864 878 9090

Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,8648789090# US (New York)

+13017158592,,8648789090# US (Germantown)

Note: Beginning in April, I will no longer be sending out the weekly Zoom
events. You will need to keep the monthly schedule of events. If there are
any changes, the person in charge of the meeting will need to send them out.

Steve Cook

Do you have a smart phone, tablet ETC! How would you like to be able to look
at your calendar on your phone for upcoming events for the NFB of SC?   Are
if you are at your desk and wondering do I have any events scheduled today
for the NFB of SC? Well, we have something that you will really like! Below
is a link to the NFB of SC Google Calendar that you can subscribe to for
upcoming events without having to visit our fabulous NFB of SC website to
check the Events Calendar. Below is the link in which you will need to
subscribe to the Events Calendar on your smart phone or computer.

<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nfbsouthcarolina%40gmail.com/priv
ate-4df60c862f41a1d9bf2e25ed4a6af1f2/basic.ics>