[NFBofSC] Dues Policy

nfbsc.lab.4 at gmail.com nfbsc.lab.4 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 11:28:38 UTC 2023

This isn’t Steve, but I can answer the question.

Whenever a member’s information needs to be updated, please contact me, Thom Spittle either by email nfbsc.lab.4 at gmail.com <mailto:nfbsc.lab.4 at gmail.com>  or by phone 803-331-3344, and I will update the information and send along an updated spreadsheet to the chapter or division.

Thanks,

Thom Spittle