[NFBofSC] A Great Big "Thank You!"

Marty McKenzie marty2music at outlook.com
Wed May 3 22:07:59 UTC 2023

Good Evening Federation Family!

Thank you to everyone who participated in the Midlands Gives fundraiser on Tuesday, May 2, 2023. Your enthusiasm helped the NFB of SC to break all previous records! A special thank you to those who gave generously, to the volunteers who assisted at the Federation Center, and a heart-felt thank you to the Cheerful Giver who matched donations up to $5,000. The last total available was $12,098 for the NFB of SC.

Our organization is blessed to be a part of this yearly fundraiser and we will definitely figure out ways to make next year even better! Please take time to thank those individuals who gave at your request.

My Best,

Marty
Marty R. McKenzie, President
National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina
119 S. Kilbourne Road
Columbia, SC 29205
Phone: 803-254-3777
Mobile: 843-939-8091