[NFBofSC] All are invited: The NOBBL Mentoring and Outreach Working Group Offers an insightful conversation on the hype around Artificial Intelligence (AI).

Sunshine Stylez sunshinestyles01 at gmail.com
Sat May 6 05:22:59 UTC 2023

On Wed, May 3, 2023 at 6:02 AM Steve Cook via NFBofSC <nfbofsc at nfbnet.org>
wrote:

> Steve Cook
>
> Krispy Kreme
>
> Friends of SC Association of Guide Dog Users, you're invited to take part
> in the most delicious fundraiser of the year. By ordering a dozen (or two)
> original glazed doughnuts, 50% of the order will be donated back to SC
> Association of Guide Dog Users! You can get your dozens using our
> fundraising sales page below.
>

> https://www.groupraise.com/offer-campaigns/10563-sc-association-of-guide-dog-users-krispy-kreme-digital-dozens
>

> National Organization of Black *line Leaders, *Mentoring and Outreach
> Working Group
>

> Offers an insightful conversation on the hype around Artificial
> Intelligence (AI). We will explore:
>
> * what is AI?
>
> * What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of AI?
>
> * And, how AI has paved its way into our daily lives, such as, in
> employment, self-driving cars and more.
>

> We invite you to attend to learn, ad to the conversation and experience
> how AI can serve you now and in the future.
>

> *DATE: May 7, 2023*
>
> *Time: 5:00 PM EDT.*
>

> For questions, contact,
>
> Suzanne Turner, Chair
>
> Mentoring and Outreach Working Group
>
> SMTurner.234 at gmail.com
>

> Shawn Callaway, President
>
> National Organization of Blind Black Leaders
>

> Where: Ohio Zoom Hall
>
> https://zoom.us/j/4081850851
>

> Meeting ID: 408 185 0851
>
> One tap mobile
>
> +16468769923,,4081850851# US (New York)
>
> +13017158592,,4081850851# US (Germantown)

> NFBofSC:
>
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbofsc_nfbnet.org/sunshinestyles01%40gmail.com

Although this may be the most delicious fundraiser of the year, it is also
the most unhealthiest fundraiser of the year and that should be addressed.
Yes, we are vision impaired, and we need to advocate for ourselves.
However, some people are vision, impaired, or blind, due to diabetes and
other health issues that are directly affected by the intake of sugar in
there a lot of blind and low vision individuals that cannot enjoy Krispy
Kreme doughnuts, no matter how delicious they are and it shouldn’t be used
for a fundraiser for us because it is not good for our health for anyone
dealing.