[NFBofSC] Vehicle Donation Program

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sun May 7 11:23:47 UTC 2023

Vehicle Donation Program

We accept donated vehicles, including cars, trucks, boats, motorcycles, or
recreational vehicles. Just call 855-659-9314 toll-free, and a
representative can make arrangements to pick up your donation. We can also
answer any questions you have.

Steve Cook

Krispy Kreme

Friends of SC Association of Guide Dog Users, you're invited to take part in
the most delicious fundraiser of the year. By ordering a dozen (or two)
original glazed doughnuts, 50% of the order will be donated back to SC
Association of Guide Dog Users! You can get your dozens using our
fundraising sales page below.

<https://www.groupraise.com/offer-campaigns/10563-sc-association-of-guide-do
g-users-krispy-kreme-digital-dozens>