[NFBofSC] FW: NFB President’s Notebook - Week of 05/08/2023

Marty McKenzie marty2music at outlook.com
Mon May 8 21:50:33 UTC 2023

Good Afternoon all,

Please take a look at the below e-mail. It would be great if some folks can assist with the Independence Market on July 2-5. It is open the full day on July 2-3 and during lunch on 4-5. These dates are correct. Please check out the hours in the below message. Please reach out to me privately if you are able to work this event.

My Thanks,

Marty