[NFBofSC] Dear Chapter Presidents of the NFB of South Carolina,

Melinda Jones melindajones0571 at gmail.com
Tue May 9 01:33:24 UTC 2023

Dear Chapter Presidents of the NFB of South Carolina,

We hope this message finds you well. As preparations for the upcoming State
Convention on August 18, 2023 are underway, we are requesting your
assistance in compiling a list of members who have passed on since
Convention 2022. This information will be used at the memorial service to
honor those who have left us.

Please submit the names of any members who have passed away since
Convention 2022, along with their sunrise and sunset information. We kindly
ask that you send this information to the co-chairs of the We Kare
Committee, Melinda Jones and Pathronda Anderson.

Your prompt cooperation in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank
you for your participation in this important effort to remember and honor
our departed members.

Sincerely,
Melinda Jones❤️❤️❤️