[NFBofSC] NFB of SC Senior Division meeting

Frank Coppel frankcoppel at att.net
Sat May 13 16:26:36 UTC 2023

Good Afternoon,

The NFB of SC Senior Division will be meeting Thursday, May 18, at 2:00 pm.
We invite you to join us thirty minutes prior to our meeting for an informal
"meet and greet".  Our guest speaker will be Michael Edmonds, from Blind
Outdoors Adventures, who will be speaking to us about his "story" and how he
has continued to pursue his love for the outdoors especially hunting and
fishing.

The meeting will be held on the Palmetto Zoom platform as listed below.
Please join us Thursday afternoon for an informative and inspiring
presentation!

Frank Coppel, Secretary Senior Division

Palmetto Zoom

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8648789090?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 864 878 9090 Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile +19292056099,,8648789090# US (New York)