[NFBofSC] Cherokee Chapter Announcement: May meeting

Jamie Allison nfbsccherokeejamie at gmail.com
Mon May 15 19:25:15 UTC 2023

Good afternoon, all.
Cherokee president, James Byers, asked me to send this through the email
list...
The Cherokee chapter will have its May meeting this Saturday at 10:00
in-person at the Senior Centers of Cherokee County, Inc. at 499 W. Rutledge
Ave. In Gaffney. Phone access is also available... please reach out to
Jamie off-list for details. A representative from Vanda Pharmaceuticals
will be speaking during the meeting in regard to non-24 and their offerings
for those who may be affected. We wanted to let surrounding chapters and
individuals know in case any might want to join us in case you might not
have gotten to hear the info at an earlier time. Thank you.

--
Jamie R. Allison, MAAA
She/her/hers

With love, hope, and determination we, in the National Federation of the
Blind, will turn our dreams into reality!