[NFBofSC] Paratransit information

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Tue May 23 09:54:05 UTC 2023

Steve Cook
@CSTDofNFBSC at tweesecake.social
If you would like to join a brand new Email list dedicated to Mastodon and supporting apps! Below is the information to subscribe and post to the Mastodon list!
To post send a message to : mastodon at groups.io
Good morning everyone,

I (Dave Andrews) have received several requests for information regarding what members who utilized paratransit need to do if they wish to make an attempt at using the service in Houston. I make no guarantees about how well the service will treat them in terms of on-time performance. However, here is the information people need if they wish to use paratransit while in Houston. as a point of information, we do plan to provide information at the convention about bus and train routes that people can use if they wish to leave the hotel and venture out into the city. Bus travel is always my preferred method of getting around, but I know that many people do you realize paratransit. Here is the information.

If you have an active paratransitaccount with your local service, they will need to fax your eligibility information to Metro and provide the requested dates of service.  The fax number is 713-652-8924.  To check on the status, you would need to call customer service at 713-225-0119 between the hours of 10am to 5pm Central To me weekdays.

Have a great Monday.

Norma Crosby, President

National Federation of the Blind of Texas
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for State-Affiliate-Leadership-List:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/state-affiliate-leadership-list_nfbnet.org/dandrews920%40comcast.net