[NFBofSC] We Kare Committee condolences 🙏🙏🙏

Melinda Jones melindajones0571 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 01:17:26 UTC 2023

We Kare Committee condolences 🙏🙏🙏

It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of Miss JoAnne
Davenport on Thursday, November 9, 2023 at Spartanburg, regional. She is
the mother of Donna Matheny, member of the Spartanburg Chapter.
Thank you in advance for your love and support as the family goes through
this most difficult time.🩷❤️🩷
Funeral arrangements are as follows: Harris-Nadeau Mortuary Chesnee SC
Tuesday Nov 14th Visitation 12-12:45 Service at 1:00 pm

Sincerely,

Co-chairs: Melinda Jones and Pathronda Anderson