[NFBofSC] Games, games, games

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 16:59:28 UTC 2023

Join us today, Sunday, November 12, at 3 PM Eastern. Hello and welcome to the weekend!
Tomorrow November 12th at 2pm central time the National Sports and Recreation Division is hosting its NEW social hour!!! As promised here is the zoom link to join. We will be discussing games of all kinds! We welcome you to join in the discussion and share your favorite games you play! Remember sharing is caring and I know i have a few games I want to share and can’t wait to hear what others have to share about their favorite games!

Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Click link to join us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC