[NFBofSC] We Kare Committee condolences 🙏🙏🙏

debra canty debracanty2021 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 04:35:04 UTC 2023

Please know our thoughts and sincere prayers are with Kimberly, Demetrious and family…

“It Is Well With My Soul”

When peace like a river attendeth my way,

When sorrows like sea billows roll;

Whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say,

“It is well, it is well with my soul.”

With care, NFB Sumter Chapter