[NFBofSC] Cancellation, public relations, and social media committee meeting

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 13:22:58 UTC 2023

Good morning, just a note to let everyone know that the public relations and social media committee meeting has been canceled for tonight due to holidays and several of our board members are just getting back from the Rocky bottom board meeting. We will try to meet next month we’ll keep you informed. Thanking you in advance and happy holidays to all.
Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Click link to join us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC