[NFBofSC] Lee County Christmas banquet

Linda Dizzley ldizzley at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 20 14:19:18 UTC 2023

Good morning Federation family,

Come join the Lee County chapter at our upcoming Christmas banquet which will be held on December 9, 2023 at 5 o’clock at the South Carolina Cotton museum.

This will be an evening of great food, fun and extraordinary music as we celebrate the holiday season.

you will be serenaded by our own Shannon Cook, Doug Hudson and other surprise Federationists .

Tickets are $20 and tickets are limited this year. All tickets must be reserved by Monday, November 27 as tickets are going fast. Because of our limited seating this year, Monday will be the last day to reserve your seat.
Please contact me, Linda Dizzley for seats or A table. We hope to see you there.