[NFBofSC] Reminder, official start of the advocacy series on Sunday, October 15 at 6:30 PM Eastern

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sun Oct 8 12:55:21 UTC 2023

The below message is from NABS

My friends!

The advocacy committee is back with the start of our advocacy series, taking
place Sunday October 15 from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM EST. This month, we are
starting off with advocacy in the classroom! We'll explore the skills needed
to be a successful advocate in the classroom, touching on standardized
testing, STEM education, and strategies. Keep in mind that the start of the
advocacy series will take the place of our monthly advocacy committee
meetings for this month! We look forward to talking to all of you Sunday,
October 15 at 6:30 PM Eastern! Here is the zoom link!

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687 One tap mobile +13126266799,,4678833687# US
(Chicago) +16468769923,,4678833687# US (New York),,

Respectfully,
Ammar Ahmed Tarin
Board member, national Association of blind students Board member, national
Federation of the blind of Arizona President, Arizona Association of Blind
Students Ammar.tarin at gmail.com
480-580-7874
Live the life you want.