[NFBofSC] Charleston Chapter White Cane Awareness Event

Michelle Scott michellescott2053 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 01:07:45 UTC 2023

Good evening fellow ferationists, in honor of Blind Equality Achievement
Month and celebration of WHite Cane Awareness Day, the Charleston Chapter
of the NFB of SC is having a Walk-A-Thon.  This event will be held Saturday
October 14, 2023 from 11-1 at Marion Square, 329 Meeting Street Charleston,
SC 29403.  We are accepting $2 per  lap around the square (we will
definitely be getting our daily steps...LOL), as well as any free will
donations. Join us in bringing awareness to and educating the public on the
importance of our white canes.   Thank you in advance for any support you
may provide.

Michelle Scott
President of the Charleston Cha[ter
of the NFB of SC