[NFBofSC] FW: NFB President’s Notebook - Week of 10/16/2023

Marty McKenzie marty2music at outlook.com
Mon Oct 16 21:24:30 UTC 2023

Good Afternoon,

Please see the President’s Notebook below. Note that there is an opportunity to triple donations to the NFB this week.

Please be aware that I can currently send items to the NFB of SC Mailing List but I am not receiving any posts at this time due to an issue with Microsoft e-mail accounts.

My Best,

Martyany